We are pregnant! I think the shock has worn off and reality is setting in. Alan is excited, as he has been ready for this next "chapter" for a while now. My first appointment is July 9th, where they say we will get our first picture and get to hear the heartbeat.
Other than that, summer has been wet and relaxing. The endless rain has forced indoor cleaning and movie watching!
I am feeling okay, periodic bouts with nausea, but other than that, I cannot complain. I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i am so happy for you two. my darla a nana and my sister a gg (great grandma). wow. so i guess that makes me a great great. good luck to you all. love jana
Congratulations! With the early nausea I'm thinking it is a girl :). Have fun watching the little heartbeat flicker during your first appointment Monday. God bless!
Post a Comment